Join WLDA today!
Join your local chapter of the Learning Disabilities Association. Help to spread information and to improve access to services for people with learning disabilities. The number of people with Learning Disabilities is large, but public awareness of services, accommodations, and success for this group is not commensurate with its size. You can help to change this!
- Join the Washtenaw Chapter of the Learning Disabilities Association of America.
- Designate your chapter as MI046 for Washtenaw County.
- Click here to fill out a membership application on line. Select your state to begin.
- Click here to download an application form to mail or fax.
- Help to improve knowledge and services!